    Mar 17, 2011
      Here the latest exciting news about Comicon 2011!!

      Greeting Comicon Cohorts,

      With less than a month to go until Pittsburgh Comicon 2011, we are still adding stellar talent to the 2011 guests list and it doesn't get any more Stellar than:

      -Artist and Writer, JIM STARLIN: best-known for his "Cosmic Adventures" on such titles as: Captain Marvel, Infinity Gauntlet, Infinity War, Cosmic Odyssey and much, much more, including Batman:A Death in The Family and the long awaited continuation of his BREED series, BREED III due out in May from Image Comics. We are thrilled to bring Mr. Starlin to the Pittsburgh Comicon for the 1st time.

      -We added another bunch of artists to the guest list this week besides Mr. Starlin, including a Comicon favorite artist,
      Eric "EBAS" Basaldua
      and colorist, Tom Smith, best known for his work with fellow convention guest George Perez
      for a full list of guests visit www.pittsburghcomicon.com

      -For those of you interested in a preview of the 2011 Pittsburgh Comicon T-Shirt, you can visit the Charity Auction page and check out the incredible Green Lantern art done by George Perez. The original with be available for bid at the 2011 Comicon Charity Auction at 7:00 pm on Saturday and we'll soon have the T-Shirt available for purchase via the website in it's full colored glory. (Colored by the aforementioned Tom Smith!) To take a look at the Perez piece and other early auction items visit: www.pittsburghcomicon.com/charityauction.html

      -and lastly for this update, if you are coming to the con looking for FREE STUFF (come on admit it, everybody loves free stuff), get there early because the first 50 guests through the door will receive a FREE copy of Tim Tyler's new comic, ENGINE. To take a peek at the cover of Tim's book, visit the promotions section of our website at: www.pittsburghcomicon.com/promotions.html

      We still have more exciting things in the works for 2011, so stay tuned!!!!!

      Patrick A. Thomas
      Marketing Director - Pittsburgh Comicon

      APRIL 15, 16, 17, 2011
      Monroeville Convention Center