2784Bunches of Guests just added!!

    Mar 8, 2011
      Greetings Pitt-Con People!!!

      In the last two updates to the website ( www.pittsburghcomicon.com ) we've added over 75 guests to a guest list that already boasts such comic luminaries as George Perez, Phil Jimenez, Scott McDaniel, Mike Grell, Terry Moore, Ernie Chan, Herb Trimpe, Joe Sinnott Joe Jusko and more!!

      Highlights of the recent additions include:

      • Body Bags creator and Deadpool cover artist, Jason Pearson

      • Spider-man artist, Alex Saviuk

      • Artist of Greg Rucka's Stumptown and recent issues of Marvel's new Spider-girl series, Matthew Southworth

      • Artist of Sandman:The Kindly Ones, Marc Hempel

      • Currently inker of the Ultimate Thor, Dexter Vines

      • Artist/Writer & Founder of Insight Studios, Mark Wheatley

      • DC/Marvel/Dynamite artist, Mike Lilly

      • Writer Batman Confidential and Joker's Asylum:Harley Quinn, Jason Patrick

      • Artist of the New York Times Best selling Graphic Novel, The Stuff of Legend, Charles Paul Wilson III
      (if you haven't checked out The Stuff of Legend, it is stunning!! My highest recommendation!!)

      • Inker of recent issues of Gotham Sirens, Jack Purcell

      and about 65 more!!!! For a full-guest list visit www.pittsburghcomicon.com

      In my next update, we'll talk about all the Events, Panels and other goings on at Pittsburgh Comicon 2011

      Talk to you soon!!!!!

      Patrick A. Thomas
      Marketing Director - Pittsburgh Comicon

      PITTSBURGH COMICON