278Re: Finally!!!

  • baldalbinoyeti
    Jan 18, 2006
      Definitely gotta meet the Sheik so I can get him to autograph my 50
      Greatest WWE Superstars magazine. Now, I gotta go look for a WWE
      Classic Superstars Iron Sheik action figure, too.

      Not sure about the Captain. Maybe I'll buy the Super Mario Brothers
      Super Show DVD when it comes out on March 28th, I believe, and have
      him sign that.

      I'm still hoping and praying that RVD will be there this year.

      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, DUGGER <dugger_rockz@y...> wrote:

      > I'm taking a rubberband up to get signed.
      >
      > Kerry <bwo4life@v...> wrote: Would love for the Captain to
      cut a promo on the Dawn of the Dead
      > people. LOL
      >
      > "He has a brain the size of a dehydrated BB, if you put his brain
      > inside a parrakeet it would fly backwards...."
      >

      > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, DUGGER <dugger_rockz@y...>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > I couldnt agree more
      > >
      > > Kerry <bwo4life@v...> wrote: Ray Parks is a cool
      addition.
      > > The ones I'm really happy about though are Captain Lou and
      The
      > Iron
      > > Sheik.
      > >
      > > Hopefully the Captain's health holds out, as I know he's had
      > problems
      > > in the last couple of years.

      > > Comic
      > book Comic book
      > ﷯store﷯ Comic ﷯book﷯

      artist
      > Comic book
      cover
      > Comic book for sale Dc
      > comic

      book

      > Service.
      > >

      > > ---------------------------------
      > >

      > > "To the world you are just one person, but to one person you
      just
      > may be the world."
      > >
      > > ---------------------------------
      > > Yahoo! Photos
      > > Ring in the New Year with Photo Calendars. Add photos, events,
      > holidays, whatever.

      > Comic
      book Comic book
      store Comic book
      artist
      Comic book cover
      Comic book for sale Dc comic
      book

      Service.

      may be the world."

      > Yahoo! Photos
      > Ring in the New Year with Photo Calendars. Add photos, events,
      holidays, whatever.

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic