      From: James Rowe <pestilence15052@...>
      To: pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sat, February 12, 2011 1:45:48 AM
      Subject: Re: [pittscomicon] So who's the show big guest this year

      I still need three pieces to finish it off. I won't be at Pittsburgh this year (stuff has come up), and I do have a loony toons as DC characters theme going on for this years sketches.
      Here's a link to my comic art fans page where I have all my sketches posted.

      http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=23940

      Darth Stewie

      James