2774Re: [pittscomicon] Re: Im concerned about this years CON

    Feb 17, 2011
      ok thanks

      From: comiconguy <patlqp@...>
      To: pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thu, February 17, 2011 8:26:34 AM
      Subject: [pittscomicon] Re: Im concerned about this years CON

      I promise we are working on it dugger. we have several irons in the fire, but the negotations are all works in progress so I can't discuss them. Some personal issues have caused us to be a wee bit behind schedule as to where we normally would be at this time. But by the first of March we hope to have everything in the bag. So bear with me and I hope to have some exciting news in the next two weeks.

      Thanks,
      Patrick

      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "dugger_rockz" <dugger_rockz@...> wrote:

      > no big guest? Im starting to think instead of a hotel an spending 3 days I might just come one day. Is there anything new coming up that hasn't been announced yet?

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic