2773Re: Im concerned about this years CON

  • Donnie
    Feb 17, 2011
      Sorry to stir up a hornets nest. After looking back at the list I figured it was Phil Jimenez and the return of the Jed- oooops George Perez. But, now that you said that there might be something bigger....

      > I promise we are working on it dugger. we have several irons in the fire, but the negotations are all works in progress so I can't discuss them. Some personal issues have caused us to be a wee bit behind schedule as to where we normally would be at this time. But by the first of March we hope to have everything in the bag. So bear with me and I hope to have some exciting news in the next two weeks.
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Patrick
      >
      > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "dugger_rockz" <dugger_rockz@> wrote:
      > >
      > > no big guest? Im starting to think instead of a hotel an spending 3 days I might just come one day. Is there anything new coming up that hasn't been announced yet?

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic