2765So who's the show big guest this year

  • Donnie
    Feb 11, 2011
      I know Perez is returning but who is the BIG guest this year? Last year it was Roy Thomas. And is there any more names to be released? You don't have to tell me who just that there is. Anyway I am looking forward to this years show like I always do.

      Last year I got my Pulp/Serial Jam done. So, this year I am thinking of doing a Batman Jam. Batman and all his allies (Robin, Nightwing, Red Robin, Batgirl etc.) on a giant 17x22 boards.

      I remember someone on here last year saying that they were getting the Uncanny X-Men 275 cover done with Muppets and was wondering how it turned out and would love to see it. I saw him getting a piece done by Balent.
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic