2756Re: [pittscomicon] RIP Wizard Magazine

    Jan 25, 2011
      I agree, I got me new issue today along with a subscription renewal and there is no mention of the switch.

      From: clarke wiggins <gcwiggs@...>
      To: pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tue, January 25, 2011 8:09:09 AM
      Subject: Re: [pittscomicon] RIP Wizard Magazine

      well quite frankly i'm saddened by the news. i've still been recieving issues in the mail from them. wonder what happens to the rest of my money that they recieved for future issues. Unlike other people i don't have a portable device to download my wizard magazines to. Unless i can view them on computer. Of course i'm still one of those who enjoy going to a bookstore and browse.