2748Re: Costuming

  • Catwomanmtb
    Jan 19, 2011

      > The Mailers will go out near the end of February. I'm working on some new guests today, not at liberty to say who but keep your fingers crossed.
      >
      > P.A.T.
      >
      > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Will Crites" <megacitytours@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Thought I'd start this off, though a little early, who's going in costume this year? I thought I go as Captain America this year. Not the Star Spangled version from the comics. But with Marvel and its Multi-verse I'm going as a variant form of Capt. When are the mailers due out??

      I am planning on going as Catwoman and My daughter will be Amy Rose(only dressin up on Sunday). Will start on the Catwomans' claws tonight. And Amy's Hammer this weekend. but I have a friend who is going as Ironman! I'll let my friend know that there might the Captian America will be there. Can't wait
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic