2718Re: [pittscomicon] Guest suggestions for next year

  • clarke wiggins
    Nov 23, 2010

      I would love to see Larry Hama at a COMICON.

      From: forgiona <forgiona@...>
      To: pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Mon, November 22, 2010 9:51:58 PM
      Subject: [pittscomicon] Guest suggestions for next year

      PAT,
      I just got back from the VA comicon, and saw a few people there that could be nice additions to Pittsburgh. Some may have been here before, but not that I can remember. Also I'll mention their web presence, that I've found. Looking forward to Pitt con in 2011!

      Budd Root and Andy Smith
      I really hope they make their first appearance in 2011

      Tim Seeley - Hack/Slash creator & artist
      He's on deviantART

      Greg Williams (Dark One) - Animal Mystic creator & artist
      Also on deviantART, and Facebook

      Larry Hama. He edited a bunch of DC and Marvel (batman, wolverine) comics, and or course, wrote GI Joe

      Tom Raney. He's on deviantART and is usually tied to the Heroes Initiative