2691FIRST UPDATE FOR 2011

    Oct 8, 2010
      Hey folks, the following is the email update that will be going out (hopefully later today) but as always, you are the first in the know!!

      HELLOOOOOOOOOOOO, My Pitt-Con People,

      It seems like FOREVER since last we corresponded!!
      (with the 2009 Show and the 2010 shows having been only seven months apart, it seemed like I was Blah, Blah, Blah-ing in your ear constantly, so hopefully you enjoyed the break from my incessant prattling).

      So things have been WAY busy around here,
      ( both professionally and personally, My first child, Jude Aaron was born just three weeks ago. :) )

      With Pittsburgh Comicon 2011 only 6 Months away (April 15, 16, & 17, 2011), we just posted our first set of guests to the website, ( www.pittsburghcomicon.com ) including the exciting announcement of GEORGE PEREZ's return to Pittsburgh. All of you have been clamoring for us to bring George back and finally our schedules have synched, so we can't wait to see Mr. Perez back in the BURGH!

      Just a short list of returning guests for 2011 includes, Terry Moore, Mike Grell, Tom Mandrake, Ernie Chan, Herb Trimpe, Scott McDaniel, Josh Ortega, Joe Jusko, Gary Friedrich, Talent Caldwell, Stuart Sayger, Bob Almond, Wayne Faucher and MANY MORE. For the initial list of guests for the 2011 Pittsburgh Comicon visit our website: www.pittsburghcomicon.com

      We have a bunch of irons in the fire for new exciting guests for 2011 and as soon as we have confirmation, we'll let you know, but now that the first announcement for 2011 has gone out you can bet the flood gates will open up, so expect to hear much more from me soon,

      However, if you can't wait for April for your convention fix? Stop by the Pittsburgh Comic & Collectibles Show on Nov. 14th!

      Our pals at New Dimension Comics continue to host a great 1-day event inside the Century III Mall in West Mifflin. This year, NDC is bringing in Pittsburgh's own Jim Shooter, former Marvel editor, Valiant/Defiant/Broadway Comics guru, Legion of Super-Heroes writer, and recently relaunch writer for Solar, Turok, and Magnus! Plus 30 other guests so far with more being added! Lots of great vendors from many states will be on hand to show off their DEALS! Door prizes every half hour. Running 11-5 on Nov. 14th. $3 admission. LOTS of freebies (worth way more than $3 ALONE!). And more surprises still in the works. Watch for details and updates at this link :

      http://www.ndcomics.com/1110show.html

      And stay tuned for news on Pittsburgh Comicon 2011 a www.pittsburghcomicon.com

      Thanks,

      Patrick A. Thomas