2686need some pix

    Aug 10, 2010
      trying to update my myspace page with new pix now that i have some free time as i am deployed and have nothing better to do  lol
      i took alot of pix with the guy who played Blade this year. he took some of the two Snake Eye's fighting and was going to email them to me. i gave him my personal email but not sure if i ever got the pix or not due to military obligations, i was away from a pc for awhile and they might have gotten deleted by someone else.
      anyone know how i can get in touch with him?