261Re: So Where Are The Star Wars Guest?

  • Dan Kirk
    Jan 3, 2006
      And for everyone who is not interested in Star Wars guests, you would
      still like the one Man Star Wars Trilogy. The show is probably too
      expensive to bring to the Pittsburgh Comicon, but it would be a great
      addition and no one would be dissapointed with the show. I have seen it
      once and can't wait for a chance to see it again (especially since I
      missed my chance when it came to Cleveland.)

      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "mangoman42" <sheets42@y...> wrote:

      > I understand that the promoter/agent for the Star Wars guests that
      > Mike and Renee used in the past is no longer representing them. I've
      > been told that Mike and Renee are attempting to contact potential
      Star
      > Wars people individually and you should see some bookings soon.

    • Show all 37 messages in this topic