2593Question about donating to the Charity Auction

  • wondergirl220@yahoo.com
    May 23, 2010
      This year, I noticed that someone donated some custom Barbies for the auction. They also had a table at the convention with dolls on display, but I don't know if they were selling them. I think the one character was Witchblade, but I'm not sure about the other one.
      I also make custom figures in various styles and was wondering if they would be accepted if I donated a few. If they would, what would be a good format? Which characters would probably be most desirable? I know that original art and unusual pieces by well-known artists and writers seem to get the most bids, but I'd love to contribute too.
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic