2589Re: [pittscomicon] Suggestions for next year....

  • Wayne
    May 21, 2010
      The Evil League of Evil panel was amusing. I'd love to see that again. For that matter, I'd actually volunteer to help with it too.

      As far as guests, get more writers.

      On Fri, May 21, 2010 at 4:11 PM, Donnie <wildstorm3@...> wrote:

      Since we are about a year away until the next show I was wanting to start a list of people that attendees would like to meet.

      Francis Manapul
      ANY original Image creator
      more Top Cow and Aspen creators
      George Perez and Marv Wolfman (to discuss the 25th or s anniversary of Crisis)
      more tracers (ooops I mean inkers LOL)
      also more writers like Geoff Johns, Levitz, Shooter, etc.
      Would love to see if you can get DC, Marvel, Dark Horse, etc. to actually set up a booth

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic