2581Re: [pittscomicon] THANK YOU EVERYBODY!!!

  • Will Crites
    May 1, 2010
      Sorry I didn't get a chance to me you. All the costumes we're great, and had a great time over all. Though I didn't get a chance to me Mikey Woods or Jay Fife.

      Sent: Saturday, May 01, 2010 7:31 AM
      Subject: [pittscomicon] THANK YOU EVERYBODY!!!

      Hey folks,

      Below is the official Thank You that is going out to our email subscribers, but let me personally Thank all of you as well. I look forward to talking to you all through the convention process, your passion, enthusiasm and feedback is always appreciated. I was happy that I got to see many of you at the show, (Dugger, Donnie etc.) Will, I was going to introduce myself at the costume contest, but you were busy with "Pirate" business, but you looked great!!

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic