2578Re: Anyone have pictures to share?

  • wondergirl220@yahoo.com
    Apr 30, 2010
      I know what you mean! Was yours attached to the suit, or was it removeable? I gave up and just started unbuttoning mine every time. Red Tornado is the first caped character I've done. Last year, I got so tired of having to stop and put down my purse every time someone wanted a picture, that I sewed a pocket inside my cape this time. It was a little more visible than I'd like, but at least I had somewhere to keep my money. Next time I make a cape, there will be an inside liner to make the pockets a little easier to hide.

      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Amanda" <adunlop89@...> wrote:
      > Yep, that was me! And let me say, trying to manuver in the bathroom with a cape on is not the easiest thing to accomplish! haha
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic