2567Re: [pittscomicon] Re: Anyone have pictures to share?

  • Wayne
    Apr 26 7:49 PM
      I was Master Roshi, the little guy in the kung fu outfit and big sunglasses. Heh, I saw you and Flash last year but 'll have to keep an eye out next time.

      On Mon, Apr 26, 2010 at 6:31 PM, <wondergirl220@...> wrote:

      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Amanda" <adunlop89@...> wrote:

      > That's my friend Adrienne in the Monarch Henchman costume :D
      >
      > I don't remember seeing you guys though...that must have been when we got seperated.
      >
      > Great pics though!!

      Were you Thor? I saw someone hand off a gray hammer and winged helmet to the Monarch henwoman and dash into the facilities. We were right outside, taking the picture!
      Amy

    • Show all 16 messages in this topic