      From: "wondergirl220@..." <wondergirl220@...>
      To: pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Mon, April 26, 2010 6:23:45 AM
      Subject: [pittscomicon] Anyone have pictures to share?

      I uploaded my costume pictures to a Photobucket album for this year's con. Feel free to check them out. I already know that Vixen is a member of the group. I also got a picture of "pigtail Harley" and possibly a few others. So if you see yourself in any of these, let me know it was you! (I was the Red Tornado and my husband Nate - also a member here - was the Sandman)
      Amy

      http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v623/delirium_dizzy/Conventions/Pittsburgh%20Comicon%202010/

    • Show all 16 messages in this topic