      From: dugger_rockz <dugger_rockz@...>
      To: pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sun, April 25, 2010 12:18:41 PM
      Subject: [pittscomicon] Great Con!

      I had a really good time, got some autographs, picked up a few things, it was great getting out of town for a couple days and talk comics an art with a few people. Met a group of star wars costumed folks, they cracked me up. All and all I think the show was a success. Well done Patrick and to everyone else that participated.

      Was Margo Kidder doin shots all weekend?

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic