2549Re: [pittscomicon] Re: reviews?

    Apr 25, 2010
      the only gripe i have was the air conditioning kinda sucked.
      i was in costume on Saturday that isnt much but street clothes and i was warm. Sunday i had a full costume on including a hood and i was dieing. almost passed out from the heat at one point but that was partly my fault for not getting something to drink sooner. but even still my friend who was with me Sunday was in shorts and a t shirt and he was sweating like crazy.
      i know its not exactly summer out there to have it cranked up but when you have that many people at an event there is alot of body heat plus all those lights on and the amount of walking it does get kinda warm in there. not to mention my friend running his mouth all day to anyone who will talk to him, thats alot of hot air right there!  lol

      In a message dated 4/25/2010 9:23:41 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, chaz_i_am@... writes:
      Also to Patrick, if you can contact the person in charge of the Expo Mart and pass on mine and my friends thumbs up on how nice and how well they are keeping the place looking. The lighting there is so much better than the old Expo Mart. It's a great space and very clean. And the snack bar is 100% better than the old one. I would never buy anything at the old one. The prices were high and the quality was poor. The prices here are still a little high, but the food quality is much much higher. Letting you get free refills on soda is a very good idea as well and the people who were behind the counter and at the register were very, very nice.
      Can't wait until next year!
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic