2506Re: [pittscomicon] Re: Hello, where am I at?

    Apr 16 11:38 AM
      WHAT SIZE do the t-shirts go up too?

      From: comiconguy <patlqp@...>
      To: pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Fri, April 16, 2010 10:41:16 AM
      Subject: [pittscomicon] Re: Hello, where am I at?

      Hey Kevin,

      I can't give you an exact location because Renee does the placement of the artist alley tables once we are in the hall, but the if you look at the map that appears on the registration page of the website, you'll see that the artists alley is set up in the South Hall. The map has since been revised but it will give you an idea of where the artist alley set up will be.

      Lest you be concerned about traffic flow in the South Hall (an issue we had in Sept., we have all our media guests back there, Kidder, Toy, the Star Wars Guests etc. and we have what will potentially the largest t-shirt display you have ever seen that will be in the South Hall as well. Plus lots of other cool stuff. We just sold so many small press tables, we had no choice but to move artists alley from last years location.

      If you have any other questions or if need any thing else let me know.

      Patrick

      --- In pittscomicon@ yahoogroups. com, "kevinmeinert@ ..." <kevinmeinert@ ...> wrote:

      > Hello everyone. I am Kevin Meinert and I am very excited to be in artist alley again this year. I have noticed that some of you are talking about where everyone is seated at in artist alley, can anyone tell me where I can find out where I am at? Thanks for the help.
      >
      > Kevin

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic