2475Tod Allen Smith's aka NORVANDELL table info, and a Carlluci tribute.

  • norvandell
    Mar 30, 2010
      Hey guys

      Just wanted to say that I'll be at table S041, right next to GW Fisher.

      This is the section of small press across from the wall near the back corner, just infront of the second set of restrooms.

      I'll have previews of my latest works from Lucasfilm/Topps, and sketch cards for Iron Man 2.

      If anyone is interested in commissions, I'll be doing full color sketches for 20.00, on nice card stock with a specific border of your choice, from the JLA, The Avengers, to Star Wars. You can find an example on my Deviant Art page at http://norvandell.deviantart.com

      I'll also have prints as well as taking commissions for sketch cards.

      Also, I'm working with the con to set up a tribute to Pat Carlucci. I currently have several artists from across the country, including some from the show, that will be donating original artwork to be auctioned off at the show. But!, incase you might not be able to afford an original, we'll be taking orders on a print set. (price to be determined by show time). All money will be going to either Pat's church, and or the hospice care centre that took care of him in his final days.

      So please stop by my table during the show. I'll be donating a portion of what I make from the show to go along with Pat's auction.

      Pat was an incredible guy, so if you knew him, I'd love to hear your stories.

      Finally, make sure you stop by Andrew Harmons booth S018 and pick up his cool work too. We did a colab on an Iron Man piece that is a must have, along with his other offerings.

      See you all there.

      Tod Allen Smith
      AKA
      NORVANDELL