      Sent: Tuesday, March 23, 2010 6:47 AM
      Subject: Re: [pittscomicon] Re: Need suggetstions...

      Just so I know, because I am not familiar with a character (which is weird) where is tour guide from?

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Mar 22, 2010, at 5:05 PM, Will Crites <megacitytours@ atlanticbb. net> wrote:

      This will probably be my last time for any convention. So I'm hoping to leave with some sketches and a small stash of goodies. Of course I'll have my daughter in tow, finally talked her in to doing the costume contest.  I'd like to see us win, so I have a bribe in mind for the Judges

      Female Elventaur - Jim Balent
      Holly G - Anything she wants
      Sinically Twisted - Anything she wants
      Tour Guide or Myself in costume - Mikey Wood
      Tour Guide or Myself in Costume - Tod Allen Smith
      Tour Guide -  Any artist who will draw them for $15 or $20.

      Will