2453Re: [pittscomicon] Re: Need suggetstions...

  • Andrew Harmon
    Mar 22, 2010
      Don't forget the artists in Artist Alley ;)

      On Mon, Mar 22, 2010 at 5:05 PM, Will Crites <megacitytours@...> wrote:

      This will probably be my last time for any convention. So I'm hoping to leave with some sketches and a small stash of goodies. Of course I'll have my daughter in tow, finally talked her in to doing the costume contest.  I'd like to see us win, so I have a bribe in mind for the Judges

      Female Elventaur - Jim Balent
      Holly G - Anything she wants
      Sinically Twisted - Anything she wants
      Tour Guide or Myself in costume - Mikey Wood
      Tour Guide or Myself in Costume - Tod Allen Smith
      Tour Guide -  Any artist who will draw them for $15 or $20.

      Will

      From: Donnie
      Sent: Saturday, March 20, 2010 2:30 PM
      Subject: [pittscomicon] Need suggetstions...

      I am also wanting to get a jam piece done at the show but I need suggestions on which artists to choose to do what. It is a piece of old Pulp and serial characters.

      Here is my list of characters and artists I think will be good.

      The Shadow-Mikey Wood
      Commando Cody-Josh Medors
      Sheena-EBAS
      Domino Lady-Jim Balent
      Miss Masque (Masquerade)-Holly G!
      Phantom-Andy Bennett
      The Spider-?
      Blackhawk-?
      Superman-?
      Batman-?
      Robin?
      Shazam (Capt. Marvel)-?
      Captain America-?

      If you have any suggestions on artists, please let me know. I know I want McDaniel to do one but can't decide which. Also if you have any suggestions for other pulp/serial characters let me know.

      And don't worry about the amount of characters. I pan to spread them out on 1-3 comic art boards.

    • Show all 20 messages in this topic