2441Need suggetstions...

  • Donnie
    Mar 20, 2010
      I am also wanting to get a jam piece done at the show but I need suggestions on which artists to choose to do what. It is a piece of old Pulp and serial characters.

      Here is my list of characters and artists I think will be good.

      The Shadow-Mikey Wood
      Commando Cody-Josh Medors
      Sheena-EBAS
      Domino Lady-Jim Balent
      Miss Masque (Masquerade)-Holly G!
      Phantom-Andy Bennett
      The Spider-?
      Blackhawk-?
      Superman-?
      Batman-?
      Robin?
      Shazam (Capt. Marvel)-?
      Captain America-?

      If you have any suggestions on artists, please let me know. I know I want McDaniel to do one but can't decide which. Also if you have any suggestions for other pulp/serial characters let me know.

      And don't worry about the amount of characters. I pan to spread them out on 1-3 comic art boards.
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic