      From: "bsimon9427@..." <bsimon9427@...>
      To: pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wed, March 17, 2010 7:51:18 PM
      Subject: Re: [pittscomicon] Re: Muppets as the X-men?

      is this limited to "the muppets" or any muppet?

      In a message dated 3/17/2010 7:41:40 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, andrew2773@gmail. com writes:

      I was going to suggest either Gonzo or Fozzy as Beast LOL

      On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 1:07 PM, Wayne <hobanagarak@ gmail.com> wrote:

      I'd put Miss Piggy as Emma Frost. And maybe Sam the Eagle (don't know if that's the right name) as Archangel.

      On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 12:40 PM, Donnie <wildstorm3@yahoo. com> wrote:

      Kermit as Cyclops and Miss Piggy as Jean Grey. Rizzo the Rat as Gambit. Statler and Waldorf (the critics who sit on the balcony)as Xavier and Magneto.

      --- In pittscomicon@ yahoogroups. com, "comiconguy" <patlqp@...> wrote:

      > How could you have anybody other than ANIMAL as Wolverine???
      > and how about Gonzo and Nightcrawler (they kinda look alike to start with)
      >
      > --- In pittscomicon@ yahoogroups. com, James Rowe <pestilence15052@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Greetings fellow Pittsburgh comiccon attendees, some of you may know me, some of you probably wish you could forget me.
      > > I'm asking for sugestions for a jam piece that I will at least be iniating at this years con. X-men #1 (The one with the interlocking covers) with the Muppets as th X-men characters. Right now I only have three ideas (of my own at least) Bunsen Honeydew as Xavier, Sweetiums as Colossus and Beaker as Gambit. I'm looking for suggestions from everyone. I did post this on my Facebook page and I did get some suggestions, but I need more.
      > > "Join the dark side ... We have cookies"
      > > Darth Stewie
      > >

      > > James

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic