2421Re: Pittsburgh ComiCon Plan

    Mar 14, 2010
      You are not seeing things Donnie. We have pushed back the Friday, opening time to 1pm. This was due to numerous requests from our vendors/dealers. With a 10:00 opening time, all of the dealers have to be in and set up by Thursday Night, for most of them that adds an extra hotel night plus an extra day away from their store or job. With a 1:00 pm opening time, we have some set up time on Friday morning for those not wishing to stay that extra day. Granted it does take away 3 hours from our Friday time frame, (which was already our longest day) but it has already been a catalyst for some new vendors for 2010.

      Speaking of the events schedule, I'll have it up on the website this week. I have had to make some changes to the schedule from what will be appearing in our mailer (which should be mailing this week if it isn't already out), I need to move some stuff around. (It's kinda like putting together a puzzle with too many pieces.) But I'll have all the kinks out by the end of the weekend, so the revised schedule will be up early this week.

      If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask.

      Patrick