      To: pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
      From: wildstorm3@...
      Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 19:52:01 +0000
      Subject: [pittscomicon] Re: Pittsburgh ComiCon Plan

      C'mon give Hughes some credit. He has a loooong line waiting for commissions. I can understand having certain signing times so he can get them all done over the weekend. As for JML, he just sits there and does nothing.
      Another one I ran into last show was Frenz. I was getting some things signed. A kid, about 9 or 10, was in front of me and wanted to get a little sketch of Capt. America on a backing board. He complained about people wanting to not pay for sketches.