2364Pittsburgh ComiCon Plan

  • dredd21502
    Feb 24, 2010
      I'm planning on being there either Saturday or Sunday, probably Saturday. Again I'll be going in costume...my theme for this year is ...wait for it....the Pittsburgh Pirate. Not the sports team, but the scourge of the Three Rivers. Cheesy I know, but sounds great to me. I'm not looking for any particular issues, but sketches. I'm always somewhat afraid to ask an artist for a sketch, except Jim Balent. But I'm going to get over that little fear this year. Is there anyone I should look for in particular?

      Cpt. William Crites of the Minnie Pearl.
    • Show all 57 messages in this topic