2359Re: Huge Update incl. GENE COLAN, plus a Special Deal from the Pittsburgh Symphony

  • forgiona
    Feb 15, 2010
      Yeah, that's big news! But, Gene's getting up there, so it's no guarantee that he'll be con sketching.

      Pat, did you mention Joe Sinnott in the email, that's great news too!

      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Brian K" <batmiteforever@...> wrote:
      > Gene "The Dean" Colan! That made my day!!! Cant wait till April :)
      > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "comiconguy" <patlqp@> wrote:
      > >
      > > HEY folks,
      > >
      > > you may have already received the following email, but no the less here is the latest Comicon News.
      > >

      > > I know you haven't heard from me in a while, that's because we have a bunch of irons in the fire for Comicon 2010 but I haven't be able to announce any of them yet, but now I can let you in on some tidbits about Comicon 2010.
      > >
      > > We have an update going up online as we speak that includes,
      > >
      > > - COMIC LEGEND - GENE COLAN; That's right Gene Colan, whose list of credits is way too long for me to list here. Gene will be appearing ALL THREE DAYS and is looking forward to meeting all his Pittsburgh Fans!!!! (I can't stress enough the importance of getting your advanced 3 Day Passes. They get you in a half-hour early and give you a leg up on getting on those sketch request lists!!!!!! "-Oh to own a Brother Voodoo by Gene Colan-my heart is all a twitter")
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic