2352Re: new to this group'

  • adunlop89
    Jan 29, 2010
      Hello! I'm new to the group myself. I've been to one Pittsburgh Comicon, just this previous fall in fact.

      I'm planning on going to the one this spring. And if all goes well, I'll be dressed as The Mighty Thor himself!

      Nice to meet you! Looking forward to browsing around the message boards :)

      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Flint" <major_flint@...> wrote:

      > hi' all I'm JD' and I'm new to this group' which i found by Chance be cause I'm going to Pittsburgh Comicon this year yay'
      >

      > well ive already received a few e-mails welcoming me to the group or should i say the PCM club it's good to learn the lingo'
      >
      > so i figured i would give a shout out to you all to say hi' and introduce my self'
      >
      > i just return home from over sees' this November' and retired form the service January 12th 2010.
      >
      > so i now have Lot's of time to pursue my hobby's Gaming' costume's starwars' comics Anime' and going to con's
      >
      > even though I'm an old hand at con's this will be my first Pittsburgh Comicon and i will be attending in starwars costume' (i will plan on haveing some other costume's for the 2011 con)
      >
      > with one or two others besides myself' we will be coming over from N,J and are looking forward to this con.
      >
      > ill try to post and check back as off-in as i can but I'm still in the middle of getting some costume' work done I'm sure you all know how that is.
      >
      > well I'm looking froward to meeting some of you at the con and thanks again for the welcome.
      >

      > J,D

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic