234Re: [pittscomicon] Re: So Where Are The Star Wars Guest?

  • Rick Olney
    Dec 30, 2005
      It is an interesting matter to ponder, Kerry. I always
      thought they should bring as many golden and silver
      age creators in to guest, but I'm clearly older and
      would enjoy seeing (again) and meeting these many
      folks. So many of them only seem to turn up at San
      Diego yearly.

      Jim Lee has never guested at Pittsburgh, has he?
      Stan Lee?

      I'm on a Lee roll here. Heh.

      Yes, and more skin might be alright (as in models) as
      long as the fans stand behind the choices. I know that
      the hosts work hard each year to offer something
      slightly hot or different.

      http://us.click.yahoo.com/.6dcNC/.VHMAA/Zx0JAA/aSIolB/TM

      Sincerely,
      --Rick