2330Re: Marv Wolfman

    Jan 11, 2010
      Hey Scott,

      I'm sorry for any confusion. I'm a little behind in my announcements and the website wasn't to be updated until I could get announcements made but yes regrettably both Marv Wolfman and Joe Linsner have had to cancel due to some unavoidable scheduling conflicts. We look forward to having both guests in the future, and we are currently working on some other great guests to replace these comic powerhouses.

      We have just added over 90 guests to the website and we'll have some other important announcements in mere days.

      Thanks
      Patrick

      P.S. Media Guests: Dermot Crowley, Nalini Krishan & Margot Kidder are all still attending. For some reason when the last update to the website was made, all three disappeared off the site. We're working on getting them back up as we speak.

      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Scott" <scottwalton1@...> wrote:

      > I don't know if I missed something, but I do not see Marv Wolfman listed with the Special Guests anymore. Something happen???

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic