2316Re: [pittscomicon] steel city con

    Dec 2, 2009
      just seems to me they might be missing out on alot of potential money by having it then bc i know im not the only person in the reserves/guard who wants to go.
      i hope i make it to!
      In a message dated 12/2/2009 9:40:26 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, dugger_rockz@... writes:

      Sorry about your circumstances, But Im really looking forward to this show. I hope you make it

      From: "bsimon9427@ aol.com" <bsimon9427@aol. com>
      To: pittscomicon@ yahoogroups. com
      Sent: Wed, December 2, 2009 9:36:24 PM
      Subject: [pittscomicon] steel city con

      i have a question:  why is the con always on the first weekend of the month?
      im a reservist and thats normally the time when i have to serve. which would mean if i dont take a friday off work i miss the con. fridays are ok but alot of the cool guests dont get there till saturday. i know my base is on orders starting the 4th so im totally boned this year unless i actually get off duty on time i can haul ass over there and make the show for maybe an hour. which is cool but driving like a mad man to get there and paying full price for an hour kinda sucks but i gotta go  lol
      so if anyone see's a 6'6" guy in a military uniform thats probly me

    • Show all 29 messages in this topic