2314steel city con

    Dec 2, 2009
      i have a question:  why is the con always on the first weekend of the month?

      im a reservist and thats normally the time when i have to serve. which would mean if i dont take a friday off work i miss the con. fridays are ok but alot of the cool guests dont get there till saturday. i know my base is on orders starting the 4th so im totally boned this year unless i actually get off duty on time i can haul ass over there and make the show for maybe an hour. which is cool but driving like a mad man to get there and paying full price for an hour kinda sucks but i gotta go  lol

      so if anyone see's a 6'6" guy in a military uniform thats probly me
      -bart
    • Show all 29 messages in this topic