      From: bsimon9427@... <bsimon9427@...>
      Subject: Re: [pittscomicon] pittsburgh comic con who is dressing up and as what?
      To: pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, November 9, 2009, 10:03 PM

      ill be there fri i think bc i have reserve duty that weekend. id normally dress up but dont think i am this time

      In a message dated 11/9/2009 9:51:15 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, filmmoviesboss@... writes:

      I want to do an x-men thing but i want a group of people i'm going as bishop and my dude is going as beast and im doing the costume work so if anybodies interested get at me.

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic