2290Re: Roy Thomas Info

    Oct 13, 2009
      Mr. Thomas is in for all weekend. He will be at the show all 3 days, signing, doing panels etc. etc. We generally leave it up to the artist themselves if they are going to charge for autographs. My sense is that he won't be, but who knows he could do something like Sal did where it is a straight donation. I don't know for sure but again my sense is that he won't be charging. If I get any info that contridicts that I'll let you know. (personally I was just going through my long boxes, trying to narrow down what I would want him to sign. I'm thinking my All Star Squadron #1 and my Avengers with the first Vision appearance.)

      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Charles" <chaz_i_am@...> wrote:
      > So, what is the scoop on the Roy Thomas signing? Will there be a fee involved like Stan Lee? Other than Stan the only other comic book personality that charged a fee that I remember was Sal Buschema and his was a donation to the Hero Initiative. Just curious. Got my Marvel Visionaries: Roy Thomas book ready and waiting!
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic