229Re: So Where Are The Star Wars Guest?

  • Kerry
    Dec 29, 2005
      But if you don't bring in, or "chase" other talent as you put it.
      People won't keep coming back to see the same old people.
      I was there on Saturday last year. Didn't look like too big of a
      crowd, plus they weren't even using the one section that they did in
      the past.
      If they don't want the convention to die off, they NEED to compete.
      Bring in someone from the Steelers, Pirates, or Penguins.
      With the success of the new WWE Classic Superstars action figures,
      bring in some wrestling legends for a signing.
      Let the Playmates comes back.
      Give the Chiller Theater expo some competition.

      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, Rick Olney <orcafresh@y...>
      wrote:

      > Okay, so which one of you guys is Chewbacca?
      >
      > Heh, heh... :)
      >
      > I disagree. I don't think the Pittsburgh Comicon is
      > getting old. I've attended all but two of them. Nearly
      > always staying the entire weekend. What it should
      > actually stay away from (imo) is thinking that it has
      > to compete, and avoid getting caught up in CHASING the
      > same old stuff and celeb's on the other con circuits
      > mentioned. That's a trap.
      >

      > --- DUGGER <dugger_rockz@y...> wrote:
      >
      > > EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
      > >
      > > Dan Kirk <dpk99@h...> wrote: I would
      > > like to make the Comicon this year but it's not like
      > > it used to
      > > be with Star Wars guest. How about the One Man
      > > Star Wars Trilogy? That
      > > would be a GREAT addition. I would really like to
      > > see that show since I
      > > was not able to make the show in Cleveland this
      > > summer.

      > > Comic book
      > > Comic book store
      > > Comic book artist
      > > Comic
      > > book cover
      > > Comic book for sale
      > > Dc comic book

      > > Yahoo! Terms of Service.
      > >

      > > ---------------------------------
      > >

      > > "To the world you are just one person, but to one
      > > person you just may be the world."
      > >
      > > ---------------------------------
      > > Yahoo! for Good - Make a difference this year.
      >

      > Sincerely,
      > --Rick
      >
      > Rick Olney
      > TightLip Entertainment