      To: pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
      From: patlqp@...
      Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 13:51:39 +0000
      Subject: [pittscomicon] Con Pictures Posted & A Hint to A New Guest!

      Hey Guys and Gals,

      I wanted to drop you a line to let you know that the pictures from 2009 are now in the Gallery on the Pittsburgh Comicon Website. (I don't know what the hold up was, but they are up now.) Thank you to Paul S. Brittain, Andrew Harmon, Chris Knuth, J.M. Manion and Chris Underwood for contributing pictures for the picture gallery.

      Now that all the official duties for Comicon 2009 are over, it's time to start gearing up for 2010. Next week I'll start retooling the website for the April show. We'll start uploading guests and more. If you received a 2009 Program Book, you'll know the first wave of guests that will be going up on the site includes, Marv Wolfman, Tom Mandrake, Jim Balent, Joe Linsner, Joe Benitez, Monte Moore, Superman's Margot Kidder and Star Wars' Nalini Krishan and Delmot Crowley.

      I'll also be announcing ONE MORE GUEST in the first wave, and instead of just blurting out this NEW GUEST, I've decided I'd drop hints here on the message board while I get the 2010 update prepared. The first person to identify the new guest will win, well......nothing. But hey, It will be fun. (I hope)

      Anyway here is the first hint,

      HINT NUMBER ONE: This guest is a logical choice to follow Stan Lee.

      If no one guesses correctly, I'll post a new hint on Monday. (and don't over think this, this ain't the Divinci Code and I'm just not that clever.)

      Guess Away,

      Patrick

      Insert movie times and more without leaving HotmailĀ®. See how.
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic