2254Re: [pittscomicon] Re: Suggestions of Guest

  • Shawn Williams
    Sep 17, 2009
      Heh - it's funny, I interviewed her for the N3RDCast, and that's one
      of the things she talks about all the time, how she recognizes the
      'look' in guys eyes of a certain age when they spot her, and how they
      all tell her she 'helped' them 'grow' into adulthood. ;) She's really
      a funny lady and great to talk to. And did I mention still gorgeous?
      ;P

      A lot of the stars from the new BSG do the con loop, too. Even some of
      the bigger names, Edward James Olmos and Michael Hogan are out there -
      but even smaller names, like the adorable Nicki Clyne, would be good
      guests.

      On Thu, Sep 17, 2009 at 8:25 AM, Joe Patrick <brandysdad_2000@...> wrote:

      > Erin Gray (~drool~)   She was my first big crush growing up.  I remember rushing home from band rehearsals to watch Buck Rogers just to see her.  I recently have been watching the shows again on the Retro TV Network and can't believe how cheesy the show was, but Ms Gray in those skin tight outfits reminds me why I kept watching. lol   I was so disappointed I wasn't able to get to the last Tiki-con up in Cleveland in July to meet her as we were on vacation.

    • Show all 28 messages in this topic