2236Re: [pittscomicon] Re: Suggestions of Guest

    Sep 16, 2009
      cool

      From: comiconguy <patlqp@...>
      To: pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, September 16, 2009 7:24:57 AM
      Subject: [pittscomicon] Re: Suggestions of Guest

      Just to comment on some of the suggestions,

      We've been in contact with at least one of the companies discussed about setting up in April and the wheels are in motion. (and there is another that was suggested that we may be able to swing if the Pirates are in town that weekend. LOOOONG STORY!)

      We plan on utilizing the space in the south hall to its upmost at the April show. Because we needed a large space for the Stan Lee signing, we weren't able to utilize it to its full potential, but I think you'll like the addition to many more booths in April.

      Keep the suggestions coming. We'll take any and all into consideration.

      Patrick

    • Show all 28 messages in this topic