223RE: [pittscomicon] So Where Are The Star Wars Guest?

  • Rick Olney
    Dec 29, 2005
      Yeah, I hear yah Terry. I don't always drop big bucks
      at Pittsburgh either, but I try to take in the panel
      discussions and look for a couple harder to find
      issues there. Each day is different. I normally make
      the rounds and catch up with friends on Friday. I
      scout purchases and take in panels on Saturday, making
      Sunday the day I do my buying and then I get a sketch
      or commission arranged here and there.

      --- TERRY VATTIMO <terryvattimo@...> wrote:

      > Buying things is not really why I primarily go to a
      > con. I go because of the
      > things that there are to do at a Con. There are only
      > so many times that I
      > can walk by the same booth with the same bootlegs
      > and the like, let alone
      > staying all weekend. I just wish that there was more
      > entertainment/event
      > type stuff going on. I can buy something for my
      > collection off eBay or a
      > local shop pretty much anytime of the year.
      >

      > _____

      store&w3=Comic+book+artist&w4=Comic+book+cover&w5=Comic+book+for+sale&w6=Dc+
      > comic+book&c=6&s=127&.sig=OpThui_IhXDzWstTJVOg0A>
      > book
      >
      > Comic

      +book+store&w3=Comic+book+artist&w4=Comic+book+cover&w5=Comic+book+for+sale&

      w6=Dc+comic+book&c=6&s=127&.sig=nKqnhIkTysf7_V64BNFhpQ>
      > book store
      >
      > Comic

      c+book+store&w3=Comic+book+artist&w4=Comic+book+cover&w5=Comic+book+for+sale

      &w6=Dc+comic+book&c=6&s=127&.sig=Mn5zVvmlB-oujpjFi5awQw>
      > book artist
      >

      > Comic

      +book+store&w3=Comic+book+artist&w4=Comic+book+cover&w5=Comic+book+for+sale&

      w6=Dc+comic+book&c=6&s=127&.sig=4wWXUU5lS_sVoxMBg-FnTw>
      > book cover
      >
      > Comic

      mic+book+store&w3=Comic+book+artist&w4=Comic+book+cover&w5=Comic+book+for+sa

      le&w6=Dc+comic+book&c=6&s=127&.sig=bfQkRldv0ApuZSBHRo7POQ>
      > book for sale
      >
      > Dc

      ok+store&w3=Comic+book+artist&w4=Comic+book+cover&w5=Comic+book+for+sale&w6=
      > Dc+comic+book&c=6&s=127&.sig=RtNS93Aa0-zC1k_qJDwmoA>
      > comic book
      >

      > _____
      >
      > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
      >

      > * Visit your group "pittscomicon