2227Re: [pittscomicon] Suggestions of Guest

  • clarke wiggins
    Sep 15, 2009
      that sounds like a good idea. How about Allison Mack?

      From: sugarlandkid13 <sugarlandkid13@...>
      To: pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, September 15, 2009 1:17:43 PM
      Subject: [pittscomicon] Suggestions of Guest

      I would like to see more women artist and writers.

      Gail Simone
      Amanda Conner
      Devon Grayson
      Christina Z.

      I would also like to see more of minorities artists/writers and have a panel on their experiences.

      Dwayane McDuffie
      Eric Battle
      Alex Simmons
      Hudlin

      As far as media guests:
      Any of the Buffy and Angel Cast especially Charisma Carpenter
      In the past we hade an Adult Section more of the pin-up models, and adult theme books would be a nice return
      Some of the voice actors of favorite cartoons old and new

      Since you were asking

    • Show all 28 messages in this topic