      From: wildstorm3 <wildstorm3@...>
      Subject: [pittscomicon] Suggestions for next show
      To: pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, September 14, 2009, 8:21 PM

      I would like to see more writers at the show. The artists are great, don't get me wrong, but writers are the first half of a book. Talking with Sean McKeever was great. I would love to see Bendis to return.

      Who would you like to see at the show? Let's be reasonable now. You know that people like Jim Lee or Frank Miller will never come.

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic