2213Re: [pittscomicon] Suggestions for next show

  • Shawn Williams
    Sep 15, 2009
      Dan Slott is a personal fav, and he's not far away and loves doing the
      cons. Likewise Gail Simone - she's a bit further away, but she's great
      to have at the cons and really does well with her fans.

      On Tue, Sep 15, 2009 at 8:06 AM, clarke wiggins <gcwiggs@...> wrote:

      > I'd love to see Alex Ross, yes i know he's a artist, but still. Marv Wolfman's pretty darn good. I'll have to dig out one of my old Teen Titan comics or just bring along my CRISIS ON INFINITE EARTHS trade.

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic