2209Re: [pittscomicon] Suggestions for next show

  • G.W.
    Sep 14, 2009
      They got Mark Waid a few years ago, that was nice. Frank Tieri comes to mind as someone I'd like to meet.

      On Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 8:21 PM, wildstorm3 <wildstorm3@...> wrote:

      I would like to see more writers at the show. The artists are great, don't get me wrong, but writers are the first half of a book. Talking with Sean McKeever was great. I would love to see Bendis to return.

      Who would you like to see at the show? Let's be reasonable now. You know that people like Jim Lee or Frank Miller will never come.

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic