2182Re: [pittscomicon] Re: costumes?

  • Andrew Harmon
    Sep 10, 2009
      Make sure your friend (as Jay Garrick) stops by my table (not sure which # it is or where it's located) because I definitely have to get my picture taken with him. Flash is my #1 guy!

      I'll be the one sporting a Steelers hat (if I can find it) and with stuff set out for the Dynamic League.

      Andrew

      On Thu, Sep 10, 2009 at 8:18 AM, catwomanmtb <catwomanmtb@...> wrote:

      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "G.W." <hobanagarak@...> wrote:
      >Well I might be there on saturday as Storm.But my big show will be on Sunday has Misty Knight. and if i cross my finger mydaughter costume might be done or change at the last minute ( and I don mean the last minute)

      > DCAU (New Adventures of Batman and Robin) version of Scarecrow.
      >
      > On Wed, Sep 9, 2009 at 11:48 PM, Nathan Hill <uthmatar.ffxi@...>wrote:

      > > I'm going as the Golden Age Sandman (Sandman Mystery Theater version), and
      > > my wife is the Golden Age Red Tornado, Ma Hunkle. Our friend is gonna be
      > > there as the GA Flash, Jay Garrick.

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic