2180Re: [pittscomicon] THANK YOU!!!!

    Sep 10, 2009
      will be there tomorrow morning! Im still unsure if the group is meeting up anywhere... if anyone knows, let me know.

      From: comiconguy <patlqp@...>
      To: pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, September 10, 2009 7:08:22 AM
      Subject: [pittscomicon] THANK YOU!!!!

      Hey guys, I'm off to the convention hall around noon today and before I left I just wanted to say "Thank You" to all of you for your passion and dedication to the show. I hope to see you all there. If you see me running around, stop me and say Hi. I'll be taking my laptop and will continue to keep you informed of anything pressing that comes up during the show and of course there will plenty to talk about after the show, including plans for 2010 just six months away, April 23-25!!!!

      P.A.T.

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic