218Re: [pittscomicon] So Where Are The Star Wars Guest?

    Dec 28, 2005
      EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

      Dan Kirk <dpk99@...> wrote:
      I would like to make the Comicon this year but it's not like it used to
      be with Star Wars guest. How about the One Man Star Wars Trilogy? That
      would be a GREAT addition. I would really like to see that show since I
      was not able to make the show in Cleveland this summer.